Cool down with this 12,000 BTU window air conditioner by Danby, perfect for spaces up to 550 square feet. Three powerful fan speeds and 4-way air direction will enable you to personalize your cooling experience. Enjoy the follow me feature where the remote control has a built-in thermostat that allows for more precise cooling. This ac unit comes equipped with LED electronic controls, while the washable filter makes maintenance a breeze. Sleep mode prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep. Sync the 24-hour timer with your schedule, and the energy saver switch cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption. Reduce your electricity bill and save on energy with this ENERGY STAR rated window ac.
- 12,000 BTU's cools space up to 550 square feet
- R32 Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly, R32 's GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 3x lower than R410a
- Energy Star compliant
- Wireless Connect: control the temperature in your space anytime, from anywhere
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- Powerful 3 speed fan circulates the air
- 4 way air direction
- Convenient 24 hour programmable timer
- Auto Restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Follow Me Function: Remote control acts as a thermostat allowing for more precise temperature control
- Sleep mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Warranty: 24 months In-Home
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.